The User Experience (UX) Researcher will work on the Intelus™ team to research and design best in class digital experiences. The UX Researcher will be responsible for auditing existing experiences through observation and quantitative and qualitative analysis and prototyping potential solutions. The position will contribute to making our experiences user-friendly, accessible to visitors with disabilities, and mobile-friendly. We are looking for an individual with the ability to analyze data from multiple sources and connect it with creating and optimizing the UX.
Design, run and analyze usability studies and focus groups. Research customer behaviors, expectations, and insights to improve the digital user experience. Conduct brainstorming sessions, interviews and functionality workshops.Prepare and deliver compelling presentations of findings and recommendations for improvements to stakeholders at all levels. Prototype new feature/function concepts and collaborate with UX designers. Negotiate requirements and designs with internal partners. Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- 5+ years in UX research and design
- UX design experience a plus, but not required
- Strong experience conducting usability studies. The ideal candidate will be able to create participant recruit screeners, moderator’s guides and final reports and corresponding UX recommendations
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience, deliverables and innovation across a broad range of methods
- Experience with usability analysis such as: end-user interviews, and competitive analysis
- Experience collecting and/or facilitating the collection of competitor and market research
- Experience with responsive UX/UI design tool like Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, Figma, etc
- Experience working closely with developers to ensure designs are properly translated to code
- Experience working in agile design sprints to stay within budget and timeframe
We are currently accepting applications for remote UX designers in the United States.
We are currently only accepting applications for freelance UX designers willing to work on projects as an independent contractor, which could eventually turn into a full time position.